Telefon (pevná linka):
Akeel Othman received Degree of Mechatronics Engineering from Tishreen University in Latakia, Syria in 2013. Now, he is a Ph.D. student at the Department of Telecommunication Engineering, Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic. He published 2 papers in a conference and a journal. He works on the energy storage system for energy harvesting system of wireless sensor networks.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
2015 – Present Ph.D. study
Department of Telecommunication Engineering, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Czech Technical
University in Prague ČVUT.
▪ Telecommunications Systems Management.
▪ Telematic services.
▪ Digital Signal Processing in Telecommunications.
▪ Photovoltaic systems.
▪ New materials and theirs use.
▪ Information security.
▪ Optical Systems and Networks.
2007–2013 Mechatronics Engineering Degree
Mechatronics Department, Mechanical and Electrical Faculty, Tishreen University, Latakia, Syria.
▪ Expert systems.
▪ Flexible manufacturing.
▪ Image processing.
▪ Real-time systems.
▪ Electrical appliances.
▪ Mechatronics applications.
▪ Computer-based control.
▪ Automatic control.
▪ Artificial intelligence.
▪ communication systems.
▪ Simulation and modeling.
▪ Industrial automation.
Mother tongue Arabic
Other language Czech, English
▪ C# .
▪ Matlab .
▪ AutoCAD electrical.
▪ AutoCAD mechanical.
▪ NX: Siemens.
▪ Rhino .
- Competent with most Microsoft Office programmes.
- Computer's Maintenance.
▪ Automatic Control.
▪ Micro controller (Expert in using PICC and Micro C ).
▪ Electronic design (Expert in using Eagle, AutoCAD electrical, Proteus, and workbench).
▪ PCB (Expert in using Eagle).
▪ Modelling and Simulation ( Expert in Matlab/Simulink, Proteus, and workbench, good in Process
▪ Mechanical design( Expert in AutoCAD mechanical and SolidWorks, good in NX: Siemens and
▪ Image Processing ( Expert in Matlab, good in C++ and C# ).
▪ Controlling (Fuzzy Logic, Neural Network, PID Controller).
▪ PIC (Microchip, PICC and Micro C ).
▪ PLC (Siemens and Moeller).
Driving licence B
- Physical Modelling of Energy Consumption of Industrial Articulated Robots, (ICCAS),http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?tp=&arnumber=7364727&isnumber...
784–789.ISBN:9788993215090. - The Energy Storage Systems and its Applications in the Telecommunications, 29–33.
www.deworld.cz SVĚT DIGITÁLNÍ EKONOMIKY.
▪ Industrial robot model KUKA kr5 series and KUKA kr270 series
▪ Blind's Wrist Watch
▪ Control over GSM oven’s heat using a fuzzy controller and PID controller
▪ Checkers Robot
▪ Mobile Robot
▪ programmable milling machine
▪ Many Logical and Digital Circuits
▪ Power Supply