The project is focused on popularization of science and research among bachelor students (and selected secondary school students) of VŠPJ. The significant part of the project is dedicated to methodical education of VSPJ employees. The project covers four key activities: Popularization of research and development; Methodical work with VSPJ students within the scopes of popularization of research and development; Methodical work with secondary school students within the scopes of popularization of research and development; Methodical education of VSPJ staff.
Partners of Project
- CTU in Prague, Faculty of Electrical Engineering
- Charles University (Prague)
- Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education – Economics Institute of the ASCR, v.v.i.
- Palacky University Olomouc
- College of Polytechnis Jihlava (principal investigator)