The main objective of the project is to contribute to higher attractiveness of study, to foster the secondary school students’ interest in the given field and involve them in the international competition.
The main effort will be aimed at development of modern learning objects in five languages and in different formats. The project will include also an extensive pilot testing that will involve several hundreds of students. A motivation element will be represented by the international Technical Olympiad.
Partners of Project
- CTU in Prague, FEE, Department of Telecommunication Engineering (coordinator)
- Technical University of Catalonia (Barcelona, ES)
- Slovak university of technology in Bratislava (SK)
- Kybertec, Ltd. (Chrudim, CZ)
- Vocational College and Vocational Technical School of Electric Engineering (Prague, CZ)
- Vocational and Technical Secondary School of Information Technology (Banská Bystrica, SK)
- Brandenburgischer IT-Dienstleister (Potsdam, DE)
- Institut Esteve Terradas i Illa (Cornellà de Llobregat – Barcelona, ES)